From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up come in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Come may refer to:
- Comè, city and commune in Benin
- Come (American band), an American indie rock band formed in 1990
- Come (UK band), a British noise project founded in 1979
- Come Organisation, its record label
- Come (Prince album), 1994
- Come (1 album), 1972
- "Come", a song by Fleetwood Mac from Say You Will
- COMe, COM Express, a single-board computer type
- A possible outcome which may be bet on in craps, whence the general gambling expression
- To orgasm or ejaculate.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.