|This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page.
||This article needs additional citations for verification. (July 2014)
Come My Way is the first studio album by Marianne Faithfull. Unlike her self-titled album released the same day, this album is focused entirely on folk music.
The album was arranged by acoustic guitarist Jon Mark. The cover photography is by Gered Mankowitz.
All tracks traditional; except where indicated
- "Come My Way"
- "Portland Town"
- "House of the Rising Sun"
- "Spanish Is a Loving Tongue"
- "Fare Thee Well"
- "Lonesome Travelers" (Lee Hays)
- "Down in the Salley Garden"
- "Mary Ann"
- "Full Fathom Five"
- "Four Strong Winds" (Ian Tyson)
- "Black Girl' (also known as "In the Pines")
- "Once I Had a Sweetheart"
- "Bells of Freedom"
Bonus tracks, released on a CD reissue in the early 1990s:
- "Blowin' in the Wind" (Bob Dylan)
- Et Maintenant (What Now My Love)
- That's Right Baby
- "Sister Morphine" (Marianne Faithfull, Mick Jagger, Keith Richards)