Come Over (Estelle song)
|Single by Estelle featuring Sean Paul|
|from the album Shine|
|Released||September 15, 2008 (U.S. radio)
13 December 2008 (UK)
|Format||Airplay, Digital download|
|Genre||Reggae fusion, R&B, reggae|
|Length||3:41 (album version)
|Writer(s)||Estelle Swaray, John Stephens, Dwayne Chin-Quee, Mitchum Chin, Jason Farmer, Sean Henriques|
"Come Over" is the fifth UK single and the second U.S. single from Estelle's second album Shine. A remix version of song was released featuring reggae artist Sean Paul. It was released to U.S. radio on September 15. It is available to download on UK iTunes.
In the UK the digital download was released on 13 December. The physical release was scheduled for the same date but was cancelled last minute.
Estelle was recently asked commented about getting up close and personal with hunk Sean Paul in her recent music video.
Estelle said about the video: "There are two arguments going on in your head. I can't be fake, but how can I do this without feeling like a slut?" It's a tough one. 
- Shot: Estelle featuring Sean Paul - Lil X, director
- Artist: Estelle featuring Sean Paul
- Song: "Come Over"
- Label: Homeschool/Atlantic
- Director(s): Lil X
- Production company: DNA
|Austrian Singles Chart||55|
|German Singles Chart||62|
|Turkey Top 20 Chart||19|
|U.S. Billboard Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs||56|
|U.S. Billboard Pop 100||98|
Used In visual media
The song was used on CSI:Miami.
- "Estelle's dilemma over Sean Paul - 3am & Mirror Online". Mirror.co.uk. 2008-09-27. Retrieved 2012-02-10.
- Steffen Hung. "Estelle feat. Sean Paul - Come Over". lescharts.com. Retrieved 2012-02-10.
- "Die ganze Musik im Internet: Charts, News, Neuerscheinungen, Tickets, Genres, Genresuche, Genrelexikon, Künstler-Suche, Musik-Suche, Track-Suche, Ticket-Suche" [All the music on the Internet: charts, news, new releases, tickets, genres, search by genre, genre index, artist search, music search, track search, ticket search] (in German). musicline.de. Retrieved 2012-02-10.
- Turkey Top 20 Chart Retrieved on 26 December 2008