Come Saturday Morning was an LP album featuring The Sandpipers, released by A&M Records in August 1970. The catalog numbers were SP 4262 in the United States and AMLS 99 in the United Kingdom. The album reached #96 on the Billboard charts.
The title track was also issued as a single and reached #17 on the Billboard charts. This was a different recording from the version released on the soundtrack album of the film The Sterile Cuckoo.
The recording of "The Wonder of You" was the same recording as was included in the album of the same name.
- "Santo Domingo" (Rudi Lindt/Peter Poll/Michael Piano) - 2:48
- "The Long and Winding Road" (Lennon–McCartney) - 3:48
- "Free to Carry On" (Jim Brady/Dale Bobbitt) - 2:45
- "A Song of Joy" (Miguel Ríos) - 4:22
- "Where There's a Heartache" (Burt Bacharach/Hal David) - 2:47
- "(He's Got the) Whole World In His Hands" (Traditional, Arr. & Adpt. Bob Alcivar) - 3:50
- "The Drifter" (Paul Williams/Roger Nichols) - 2:40
- "Sound of Love" (Barry Gibb, Robin Gibb, Maurice Gibb) - 3:30
- "Autumn Afternoon" (Dick & Don Addrisi) - 3:40
- "Come Saturday Morning" (Fred Karlin/Dory Previn) - 3:00
- "The Wonder of You" (Baker Knight) - 2:38
- "Beyond the Valley of the Dolls" (Stu Phillips/Bob Stone) - 3:09
- Produced and arranged by Bob Alcivar except "Come Saturday Morning" and "The Wonder of You" produced by Allen Stanton/Arranged by Nick De Caro
- Engineer: Ray Gerhardt
- Production Assistants: Shelley Gordon, Jill Sheridan, Ruth
- Album Art Direction: Tom Wilkes
- Album Photography: Jim McCrary
The LP was reissued in 1979 by Pickwick Records on vinyl and cassette tape. The only compact disc reissue of the LP to date was a Japanese version, now out of print.