Come Saturday Morning was an LP album featuring The Sandpipers, released by A&M Records in August 1970. The catalog numbers were SP 4262 in the United States and AMLS 99 in the United Kingdom. The album reached #96 on the Billboard charts.
The title track was also issued as a single and reached #17 on the Billboard charts. This was a different recording from the version released on the soundtrack album of the film The Sterile Cuckoo.
The recording of "The Wonder of You" was the same recording as was included in the album of the same name.
- "Santo Domingo" (Rudi Lindt/Peter Poll/Michael Piano) - 2:48
- "The Long and Winding Road" (Lennon–McCartney) - 3:48
- "Free to Carry On" (Jim Brady/Dale Bobbitt) - 2:45
- "A Song of Joy" (Miguel Ríos) - 4:22
- "Where There's a Heartache" (Burt Bacharach/Hal David) - 2:47
- "(He's Got the) Whole World In His Hands" (Traditional, Arr. & Adpt. Bob Alcivar) - 3:50
- "The Drifter" (Paul Williams/Roger Nichols) - 2:40
- "The Sound of Love" (Barry, Maurice & Robin Gibb) - 3:30
- "Autumn Afternoon" (Dick & Don Addrisi) - 3:40
- "Come Saturday Morning" (Fred Karlin/Dory Previn) - 3:00
- "The Wonder of You" (Baker Knight) - 2:38
- "Beyond the Valley of the Dolls" (Stu Phillips/Bob Stone) - 3:09
- The Sandpipers are: Michael Piano, Jim Brady and Richard Shoff
- Hal Blaine: Drums
- Joe Osborne: Bass
- Larry Knechtel: Piano, Organ
- Jimmy Rowles: Piano
- Dennis Budimer: Electric Guitar
- Mike Anthomy & Tommy Tedesco: Rhythm Guitar
- Larry Bunker: Percussion
- The Bill Holman Orchestra
- Produced and arranged by Bob Alcivar except "Come Saturday Morning" and "The Wonder of You" produced by Allen Stanton/Arranged by Nick de Caro
- Engineer: Ray Gerhardt
- Production Assistants: Shelley Gordon, Jill Sherdian and Ruth
- Album Art Direction: Tom Wilkes
- Album Photography: Jim McCrary
The only compact disc reissue of this LP to date was a Japanese version, now out of print.