From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Comex may refer to:
- COMEX, (Commodity Exchange, Inc.) a division of the New York Mercantile Exchange (NYMEX)
- COMEX (Compagnie maritime d'expertises), a French company in undersea engineering
- COMEX, a gold trust owned by iShares
- Comex Group, a Mexican paint manufacturer and distributor
- Commonwealth Expedition, a series of expeditions from Britain to India
- Los Comex, a comic book imprint
- comex, the pseudonym of Nicholas Allegra, the developer of Spirit, JailbreakMe 2.0 and 3.0, and the Nintendo Wii exploit "Bannerbomb"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.