Comfort zone (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up comfort zone in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Comfort zone or Comfort Zone may refer to:
- Thermal comfort, a term used in association with comfort zones in building construction
- Comfort zone (astronomy) (CZ, or HZ for "habitable zone"), the region in a star system where an Earth-like planet can maintain liquid water on its surface
- Comfort zone (also Comfort Zone theory), a behavioural state within which a person operates in an anxiety-neutral condition
- Comfort Zone, product for pets
- Comfort Zone, album by Steven Halpern
- Comfort Zone (Sector Seven album), an album by the Canadian punk band Sector Seven
- The Comfort Zone (album) (1991), the second studio album by American R&B singer Vanessa L. Williams
- "The Comfort Zone" (song), a Vanessa Williams single from the album
- "Comfort Zone" by The Answer from Everyday Demons
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.