Comfort zone (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up comfort zone in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Comfort zone may refer to:
- Comfort zone (also Comfort Zone theory), a behavioural state within which a person operates in an anxiety-neutral condition
- Comfort Zone, an album by the Canadian punk band Sector Seven
- Comfort zone (astronomy) (CZ, or HZ for "habitable zone"), the region in a star system where an Earth-like planet can maintain liquid water on its surface
- The Comfort Zone (album) (1991), the second studio album by American R&B singer Vanessa L. Williams
- "The Comfort Zone" (song), a single from the album
- Goldilocks planet
- Goldilocks Principle
- Thermal comfort, a term used in association with comfort zones in building construction
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.