|This article needs additional citations for verification. (November 2009)|
|Comics Unleashed with Byron Allen|
|Created by||Byron Allen|
|Presented by||Byron Allen|
|Narrated by||John Cramer|
|Country of origin||United States|
|Executive producer(s)||Byron Allen
|Camera setup||Videotape; Multi-camera|
|Running time||30 minutes|
|Production company(s)||Entertainment Studios|
|Original channel||Syndicated (2006–2007)|
|Original run||September 2006– present|
Comics Unleashed is a half-hour comedic talk show produced by the Entertainment Studios production company (formerly CF Entertainment) and hosted by Byron Allen, with John Cramer as announcer and DJ Cobra (or sometimes DJ A1) providing music support. The show features a panel of four guest comedians performing their standup bits thinly disguised as a sit-down chat show, sometimes preceded by a brief monologue or joke from Allen. Certain episodes were branded as Comics Unleashed: Hot Chocolate, as the featured comedians on those episodes were all of African descent.
First-run weekly episodes were originally produced from 2006–07, with repeats still airing in some markets, including on a number of CBS affiliates, generally in the very late-night to overnight hours. Repeats of the series have been renewed in major CBS markets through the fall 2014 season, often following The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson on those stations.  Back-to-back episodes also aired in prime time on MyNetworkTV before it became a programming service. The series is also broadcast by the TV One cable network.
- Comics Unleashed renewed for two "seasons" despite no new episodes since 2007?, The Comic's Comic, August 6, 2011.
- Comics Unleashed with Byron Allen Renewed on CBS Stations, The Hollywood Reporter, March 13, 2013.
- 'Comics Unleashed' lands on MyNetworkTV, The Hollywood Reporter, April 1, 2009.
- Comics Unleashed official site
- Comics Unleashed on The Comedy Channel
- Comics Unleashed at the Internet Movie Database
- DJ Cobra's official website
|This comedy television series-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|