Coming Out Under Fire
|Coming Out Under Fire|
|Directed by||Arthur Dong|
|Produced by||Arthur Dong|
|Written by||Arthur Dong
|Narrated by||Salome Jens|
|Music by||Mark Adler|
|Editing by||Veronica Selver|
|Distributed by||Deep Focus Films|
|Running time||71 minutes|
Coming Out Under Fire is a documentary film directed and produced by Arthur Dong and narrated by actress Salome Jens. Based on Allan Bérubé's book of the same title, the film examines the attitudes toward homosexuality in the United States Armed Forces during World War II.
- Special Jury Recognition For Technical Achievement at the Sundance Film Festival, 1994.
- Teddy Award at the Berlin International Film Festival, 1994.
- George Foster Peabody Award, 1995.
- Official Website from Deep Focus Productions
- Coming Out Under Fire at the Internet Movie Database
- New York Times review of the film
|This article about a documentary film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a film with a lesbian, gay, bisexual or transgender theme is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|