From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up comma in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Comma may also refer to:
- Comma (music), a type of interval in music theory
- Comma butterfly, the brush-footed butterfly Polygonia c-album (and related species; "comma butterflies": the genus Polygonia in general)
- Comma, the journal of the International Council on Archives
- Comma (rhetoric), a short clause in Ancient Greek rhetoric
- Comma operator, an operator in C and other related programming languages
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.