From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up command in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Command may refer to:
- Command (computing), a statement in a computer language
- COMMAND.COM, the default operating system shell and command-line interpreter for DOS
- Command key, a modifier key on Apple Macintosh computer keyboards
- Command pattern, a software design pattern in which objects represent actions
<command></command>, an HTML element
- Command (military formation), an organizational unit
- Command and control, the exercise of authority in a military organization
- Command hierarchy, a group of people dedicated to carrying out orders "from the top"
- Command responsibility, the doctrine of hierarchical accountability in cases of war crimes
- Command (baseball), the ability of a pitcher to throw a pitch where he intends to
- Command (teaching style)
- Command economy, a form of planned economy
- Command paper, a policy paper or report issued by, for or to the British government
- Command, a verb using the imperative mood or the whole sentence containing such a verb
- c-command and m-command, technical terms used in some theories in linguistics
- "The Command" (short story) a 1938 short story by L. Sprague de Camp
- Kansas City Command, a former professional arena football team
- Command: Modern Air Naval Operations, a real time strategy game released in 2013
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Command.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.