From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up commander or commanders in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Commander is a military rank.
Commander or The Commander may also refer to:
- Commanding officer, a military title
- Commander butterflies, the brush-footed butterfly genera Moduza (typical commanders, sometimes included in Limenitis) and the monotypic Euryphurana (Noble Commander)
- The Commander, common name for the brush-footed butterfly Moduza procris
- Commander Australia, an Australian telecommunications company
- Commander (computing), a file manager primarily with a list/detail view
- Commander (knife), a recurve bladed folding knife made by Emerson Knives
- "Commander" (song), a 2010 song by Kelly Rowland
- Commander Islands, a group of treeless, sparsely-populated Russian islands located east of the Kamchatka Peninsula in the Russian Far East, in the Bering Sea
- A commander is a large, heavy mallet used in timber framing, also called a beetle
- The Commander (TV series), crime drama series by Lynda La Plante
- Air Command Commander, an autogyro
- Chris-Craft Commander, a motorboat
- Studebaker Commander, an automobile
- Jeep Commander, an automobile
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.