From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up commencement in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Commencement may refer to:
- Graduation, the ceremony at which students receive academic degrees
- "Commencement" (The West Wing)
- Commencement (album), by Deadsy
- Commencement, a novel by J. Courtney Sullivan about Smith College
- "Commencement", a season 4 episode of Smallville
- The process by which a United Kingdom Act of Parliament takes effect
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Commencement.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.