From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up commensurability in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Two concepts or things are commensurable if they are measurable or comparable by a common standard.
Commensurability may refer to:
- commensurability (philosophy of science), the commensurability of scientific theories
- commensurability (ethics), the commensurability of values
- commensurability (mathematics), the concept of commensurability in mathematics
- commensurability (astronomy), the concept of commensurability in astronomy
- commensurability (law), the concept of commensurability in law
- unit commensurability, comparing physical quantities that may be measured with different units
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Commensurability.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.