From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up commentator in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A commentator is a person who comments or expresses an opinion on a subject.
Commentator or commentators may also refer to:
- Postglossator or commentator, a member of a European legal school which arose in France in the fourteenth century
- Averroes (1126-1198), Muslim polymath and philosopher known as "The Commentator"
- Commentator (horse), American Thoroughbred racehorse
- "The Commentators", a 1985 UK hit single/parody by the impressionist Rory Bremner
- Pundit (expert) or political commentator
- List of biblical commentators
- Sports commentator
- Color commentator, a commentator who provides analysis and background information
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.