From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up commentator in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Commentator may refer to:
- Pundit (expert) or political commentator
- Biblical commentator
- Sports commentator
- Color commentator, a sports commentator who provides analysis and background information
- Postglossator or commentator, a member of a European legal school which arose in France in the fourteenth century
- In medieval scholastic philosophy, "The Commentator" refers to Averroes, a 12th-century Muslim philosopher
- Commentator (horse), American Thoroughbred racehorse
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.