From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up commerce in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Commerce is a branch of production which deals with the exchange of goods and services from producer to final consumer.
Commerce may also refer to:
- Commerce (ship), American merchant sailing ship that ran aground in 1815 near Cape Barbas
- United States Department of Commerce, the Cabinet department of the United States government concerned with promoting economic growth
- Commerce, a 19th-century French gambling card game
- Commerce, California
- Commerce Casino, located there
- Commerce, Georgia
- Commerce, Missouri
- Commerce, Oklahoma
- Commerce, Texas
- Commerce City, Colorado
- Commerce Township, Michigan
- Commerce River, in Normandy, France
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Commerce.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.