From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up committee in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A committee is a type of small deliberative assembly.
Committee may also refer to:
- The Committee (film), a 1968 British independent Black-and-white featuring original music by Pink Floyd.
- Committee (comics), a fictional criminal organization in Marvel Comics
- Central Committee, of the communist parties
- Committee of Public Safety, during the French Revolution
- Foreign Exchange Committee
- Committee of Fifteen, a former New York City citizens' group
- Committee of Fourteen, a former New York Anti-Saloon League group
- Subcommittee (Cragg), a sculpture by Tony Cragg
- Joint Anti-Fascist Refugee Committee v. McGrath
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Committee.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.