Committee of 100
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Committee of 100 may refer to:
- Committee of 100 (Chicago, Illinois), the group of prominent Chicago citizens which accompanied the funeral cortege of Abraham Lincoln during its passage through Chicago
- Committee of 100 (Delaware), a lobbying group in Delaware, United States
- Committee of 100 (Finland), a Finnish anti-war group
- Committee of 100 (United Kingdom), a British anti-war group
- Committee of 100 (United States), a group of prominent Chinese Americans which addresses issues in Sino-American relations
- Committee of 100 sent as an advance lobby for the Poor People's Campaign (United States, 1968)
- Committee of 100 on the Federal City, a private, non-profit land-use organization in Washington, D.C.
- Committee of One Hundred (Pennsylvania), a reform movement and effort to promote good government in Philadelphia and Pennsylvania in the 19th century
- Committee of Sixty in New York was replaced by a Committee of One Hundred on May 1, 1775
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Committee of 100.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.