From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Commodore's Cup)
For the Australian motor racing competition, see Commodore Cup.
||This article has no lead section. (January 2014)|
For the 2008 event, a total of six nations and 15 teams were competing, two up from the 2006 event.
- France - four teams
- Hong Kong - one team
- Ireland - two teams
- Spain - one team
- The Netherlands - three teams
- United Kingdom - four teams
In the 2010 Commodores Cup a total of 10 teams from five nations competed, with Ireland claiming overall victory.
- 1st overall - - Ireland - 73.5 points
- 2nd overall - - Hong Kong - 117.5 points
- 3rd overall - - France Blue - 136 points
- 4th overall - - France Yellow - 167 points
- 5th overall - - GBR Red - 175 points
- 6th overall - - GBR White - 187.5 points
- 7th overall - - South Africa - 202 points
- 8th overall - - France White - 210 points
- 9th overall - - France Red - 233.5 points
- 10th overall - - GBR Black - 322 points