Common law (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up common law in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Common law may refer to:
- common law – legal system named after judge-made law, which plays important role in it
- Jus commune, a type of broad, underlying law
- Common Law (1996 TV series), a United States sitcom by ABC
- Common Law (2012 TV series), a United States comedy-drama by the USA Network
- The Common Law, a book by Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Common law.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.