From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up commoner in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A commoner is a person who is not a member of the nobility or priesthood.
Commoner(s) may also refer to:
- Commoner (academia), a term used at some universities for a student not receiving a scholarship or exhibition
- In a UK context, people who are not members of the British nobility
- Members of the House of Commons of the United Kingdom
- One of the estates of the realm
- People who share rights over common land
- Members of the Court of Common Council of the City of London Corporation
- Commoner (Dungeons & Dragons)
- Barry Commoner (1917–2012), American biologist and politician
- "The Great Commoner", a nickname often applied to William Jennings Bryan
- The Commoner, a weekly magazine founded by Bryan
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Commoner.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.