From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up commons in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Commons are shared resources.
Commons may also refer to:
- Common good
- Common land, shared area of land
- Commons (road), place where multiple roadways share pavement
Computing and Internet
- Wikimedia Commons, a project of the Wikimedia Foundation that serves as an online repository of images, sound, and other media files
- Creative Commons, licensing system for creative works
- Digital Commons, public domain knowledge reproduced in digital formats
- Apache Commons, repository of reusable Java programming language components
- John R. Commons (1862–1945), economist and labour historian
- Kris Commons (born 1983), Scottish footballer
- Commons, County Down, a townland in County Down, Northern Ireland, in the List of townlands in County Down
- Commons, County Tyrone, a townland in County Tyrone, Northern Ireland, in the List of townlands of County Tyrone
- Algonquin Commons, a large outdoor shopping center in Algonquin, Illinois, often referred to as "the Commons"
- Ithaca Commons, a shopping street in Ithaca, New York
- House of Commons, the elected lower house of the parliaments of the United Kingdom and Canada
- Asia Commons, a conference
- The Commonlands, area in the game EverQuest 1 and 2
- Common (disambiguation)
- Commoner (disambiguation)
- Commmons, a Japanese record label
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.