From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page.
||This article's factual accuracy may be compromised due to out-of-date information. (July 2011)
||This article provides insufficient context for those unfamiliar with the subject. (January 2011)
This page offers information on telecommunications in Spain.
Telephones (landline and cellular)
- Telephones - main lines in use: 18.583 million (2007)
- Telephones - mobile cellular: 48.8 million (2007)
- Telephone system: generally adequate, modern facilities
- Radio broadcast stations: AM 208, FM 715, shortwave 1 (1998)
- Radios: 13.1 million (1997)
- Television broadcast stations: 228 (plus 2,112 repeaters); note - these figures include 11 television broadcast stations and 89 repeaters in the Canary Islands (September 1995)
- Televisions: 16.2 million (1997)