From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Communique)
|Look up communiqué in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A communiqué is a brief report or statement released by a public agency.
Communiqué may also refer to:
- Communiqué (band), a rock band
- Communiqué (Dire Straits album) (and its respective title track), 1979
- Communiqué (Steve Lacy & Mal Waldron album), 1987
- "Communique", a song by John Frusciante and Josh Klinghoffer from their 2004 album A Sphere in the Heart of Silence
- The Communiqué, the official newsletter for STARFLEET: The International Star Trek Fan Association, Inc.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.