Communist Party of Iran (Marxist–Leninist–Maoist)
- For The Communist Party of Iran which was founded 1984 in Kurdistan please see: Communist Party of Iran.
|Communist Party of Iran (Marxist–Leninist–Maoist)|
|Preceded by||Union of Iranian Communists (Sarbedaran)|
|Part of a series on|
The Communist Party of Iran (Marxist–Leninist–Maoist), Persian: حزب کمونیست ایران (مارکسیست-لنینیست-مائوئیست), is an Iranian communist party working in opposition to the government of the Islamic Republic of Iran. The party is a descendant of the Maoist Sarbedaran. The CPI-MLM is a sattalite of the RCP, USA and uphold's Bob Avakian's New Synthesis of Communism.
The party is continuation of Sarbedaran Movement and the Union of Iranian Communists (Sarbedaran). CPI (MLM) believes that Iran is a 'semifeudal-semicolonial' country and is trying to launch 'People's war' in Iran.
CPI (MLM) have published several books and it is publishing some regular magazines such as Haghighat (حقیقت, Persian for 'Truth') and Jahani Baraye Fath (جهانی برای فتح, a Persian translation of the RIM publication 'A world to win'). The party also participates in different demonstrations abroad.
- Communist Party of Iran (Marxist-Leninist)
- Bhutan Communist Party (Marxist-Leninist-Maoist)
- Unified Communist Party of Nepal (Maoist)
- Communist Party of Turkey/Marxist-Leninist (Maoist Party Centre)