Communist Party of Turkey (current)
|Communist Party of Turkey|
|Leader||Collective leadership of Central Committee|
|Headquarters||Osman Ağa Mahallesi Nihal Sokak, No:4, Kadıköy, İstanbul|
|International affiliation||International Conference of Communist and Workers' Parties|
|Politics of Turkey
The Communist Party of Turkey (Türkiye Komünist Partisi, TKP) is a communist party in Turkey. It is known as the TKP since changing the name of the party from the Party for Socialist Power (Sosyalist İktidar Partisi, SİP) in 2001.
- 1999 General Election: 37,671 votes (0.12%) as Sosyalist İktidar Partisi
- 2002 General Election: 50,496 votes (0.19%)
- 2007 General Election: 80,092 votes (0.22%)
- 2011 General Election: 64,006 votes (0.15%)
In 2014 election, TKP won Municipality of Ovacık, Tunceli.
- Türkiye Komünist Partisi Official Website
|This article about a political party in Turkey is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|