From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up community in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A community is broad concept that includes at least two distinct meanings: 1) a social unit that shares common values, and 2) a group of interacting living organisms sharing an environment.
Community may also refer to:
- Community (TV series), an American comedy series, 2009–present
- Community (ecology), a collection of populations of different species
- Community (trade union)
- Community (administrative division), a level of government structure found in many countries
- "Community" (Fear Itself episode)
- Communities (magazine)
- Community: A NewOrderOnline Tribute, an album
- Community structure, a concept in graph theory
- European Community, the first the former pillars of the European Union
- An intentional community or commune
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.