From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up company in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A company's is a group of more than one persons to carry out an enterprise and so a form of business organization.
Company may also refer to:
- Company (military unit), a group of typically 75–200 soldiers
- Opera company, an instituted company that performs operas
- Theatre company, of touring actors, singers and/or dancers
In titles and proper names:
- Company (band)
- Company (film), a 2002 Hindi film directed by Ram Gopal Varma
- Company (free improvisation group), a jazz collective founded in 1968
- Company (Heroes), a fictional covert international organization in the NBC drama Heroes
- Company (LGBT magazine), the only existing LGBT print magazine in Hungary, published monthly
- Company (magazine), a monthly fashion, celebrity and lifestyle magazine published in the United Kingdom
- Company (musical), music and lyrics by Stephen Sondheim and book by George Furth
- Company (novel), a 2006 book by Max Barry
- Company (song), the title song from the Broadway musical, Company
- "Company" (short story), by Samuel Beckett
- Company, the subtitle of String Quartet No. 2 by composer Philip Glass
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Company.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
|This article has not been added to any categories. Please help out by adding categories to it so that it can be listed with similar articles. (April 2015)|