From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up compartment in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Compartment may refer to:
- Compartment (anatomy), a space of connective tissue between muscles
- Compartment (chemistry), in which different parts of the same protein serves different functions
- Compartment (development), fields of cells of distinct cell lineage, cell affinity, and genetic identity
- Compartment (pharmacokinetics), a defined and distinct volume of body fluids
- Cellular compartment, a closed part within a cell, surrounded by a membrane
- Compartment (ship), subdivision of the space within a ship
- Compartment (heraldry), the part of a coat of arms design which appears immediately below the shield
- Multi-compartment model, a type of mathematical model
- Compartments, a song and album by José Feliciano
- All pages beginning with "Compartment"
- All pages with titles containing "Compartment"
- Compartmentalization (disambiguation)
- Division (disambiguation)
- Section (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.