Compassion International (Taiwan)
It declares its mission to devote itself to converge support from general public to ensure the underprivileged areas to achieve the world highest humanity development level.
- Improve living environment of people
- Provide medical services and resources
- Scholarships and financial aid for elementary school and high school children
- Subsidies for the poor
- Reconstruction of aboriginal communities in Taiwan
- Disaster relief
- Follow-up services for children that have received financial aid.
The operations in Vietnam are mainly concentrated on the central part of the country, where international assistance was usually non-sufficient. In 2005, Compassion Intarnational spent 300,000 USD on its projects in Vietnam.
This article is related to the List of non-governmental organizations in Vietnam.
|This article about a philanthropic or charitable organization is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a Taiwanese organization is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|