From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up competition in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Competition is any rivalry between two parties.
Competition may also refer to:
- Competition (biology), interaction between living things in which the fitness of one is lowered by the presence of another
- Competition (economics), the struggle between individuals and firms to capture a larger portion of market
- Competition (1915 film), a short film directed by B. Reeves Eason
- The Competition (film), a 1980 film starring Richard Dreyfuss
- "Competition" (The Spectacular Spider-Man), an episode of the animated television series The Spectacular Spider-Man
- Competition, Missouri
- Competition, Virginia, former name for Chatham, Virginia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.