|Type||Subsidiary of Idea Factory|
COMPILE HEART Co.,Ltd. (株式会社コンパイルハート Kabushikigaisha Konpairu Hāto ) is a Japanese video game developer and publisher founded on the second of June, 2006 as a division of Idea Factory. The company was formerly managed by Compile's former executive Moo Niitani before his retirement in December 2012. Compile Heart is primarily known for its Hyperdimension Neptunia and Record of Agarest War brands.
- CH Selection (Compile Heart Selection) is similar to "The Best" (JP) or "Greatest Hits" (US), but use specially for Compile Heart's games.
Compile Heart has announced a brand new RPG project called Galapagos RPG, that aim to create new RPGs with Japanese style, aimed to Japanese gamers. The first game from this project will be a "Fantasy RPG" with dark tone Called Fairy Fencer F, featuring: Yoshitaka Amano as a concept artist, Nobuo Uematsu (with the Earthbound Papas) as composers, Tsunako as a character designer, Toshiki Inoue as a Screenwriter and the "Neptunia Team" as the developer team. The game will have an evolved version of Hyperdimension Neptunia battle system. Fairy Fencer F will be released in Japan on September 19, 2013.
- "Hyperdimension Idol Neptunia PP Game Heads to PS Vita". Anime News Network. Retrieved 14 March 2013.
- "Two more Neptunia games announced for PS Vita". Gematsu. 2013-03-17. Retrieved 2013-06-01.
- By Spencer . April 21, 2013 . 11:24pm (2013-04-21). "New RPG Label Aims To Make RPGs Specifically For Japanese Gamers". Siliconera. Retrieved 2013-06-01.
- By Spencer . April 23, 2013 . 1:45am (2013-04-23). "Galapagos RPG Will Have A Surprising Collaboration And Other Details". Siliconera. Retrieved 2013-06-01.
- By Spencer . May 7, 2013 . 3:42pm (2013-05-07). "Neptunia Team Developing Fairy Fencer F For PlayStation 3". Siliconera. Retrieved 2013-06-01.
- By Spencer . May 28, 2013 . 8:41pm (2013-05-28). "Dragon Ball Z And Kamen Rider Screenwriter Is Writing Fairy Fencer F's Story". Siliconera. Retrieved 2013-06-01.
- By Spencer . April 25, 2013 . 8:43pm (2013-04-25). "Yoshitaka Amano, Nobuo Uematsu, And Neptunia Team Working On Galapagos RPG". Siliconera. Retrieved 2013-06-01.
- By Spencer . May 8, 2013 . 1:42am (2013-05-08). "Fairy Fencer F Uses An Enhanced Version Of Neptunia's Battle System". Siliconera. Retrieved 2013-06-01.
- By Spencer . May 16, 2013 . 11:10pm (2013-05-16). "Fairy Fencer F Adds Air Combos To Neptunia's Battle System". Siliconera. Retrieved 2013-06-01.
- Official website (Japanese)
|This Japanese video game corporation or company article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|