From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up complementarity or complementary in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Complementarity may refer to:
- Complementary angles, in geometry
- Self-complementary graph, in graph theory
- Complementarity theory, a concept related to optimization (mathematics)
- Complementarity (molecular biology), a property of nucleic acid molecules in molecular biology
- Complementarity (physics), a basic principle of quantum theory
- Quark–lepton complementarity, in models from grand unified theory
- Complementarity (International Criminal Court), the principle that the ICC is intended as a court of last resort, investigating and prosecuting only where national courts have failed
- Complementarianism, a social theory of the complementarity of sexes. See interpersonal compatibility, the idea in social psychology that people seek others with characteristics that are different from and complement their own.
- Complementary good, economics term
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Complementarity.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.