From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Complete)
|Look up complete in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
See also Completion (disambiguation).
Complete may refer to:
- The completeness of the real numbers, which implies that there are no "holes" in the real numbers
- Complete metric space, a metric space in which every Cauchy sequence converges
- A uniform space is complete if every Cauchy net in it converges (or equivalently every Cauchy filter in it converges)
- Completion (ring theory) at an ideal
- Completeness (statistics), a statistic that does not allow an unbiased estimator of zero
- Complete graph, an undirected graph in which every pair of vertices has exactly one edge connecting them
- Complete category, a category C where every diagram from a small category to C has a limit; it is cocomplete if every such functor has a colimit
- Completeness (order theory), a notion that generally refers to the existence of certain suprema or infima of some partially ordered set
- Complete set of commuting operators (or CSCO), a set of commuting operators in quantum mechanics whose eigenvalues are sufficient to specify the physical state of a system
- Complete orthonormal basis—see Orthonormal_basis#Incomplete_orthogonal_sets
- Complete (complexity), a notion referring to a problem In computational complexity theory that all other problems in a class reduce to.
- Complete search algorithm, a search algorithm that is guaranteed to find a solution if there is one
Economics, finance, and industry
- Complete markets versus incomplete markets
- Completion (oil and gas wells), the process of making a well ready for production.
- Complete flower, a flower with both male and female reproductive structures as well as petals and sepals. See Sexual reproduction in plants.
- Complete (Lila McCann album)
- Complete (News from Babel album)
- Complete (The Smiths album)
- Complete (The Veronicas album), 2009
- "Complete", a song by Kutless from To Know That You're Alive
- "Complete", a 2007 song by Girls' Generation from the album Girls' Generation
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Completeness.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.