From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Completion in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Completion may refer to:
- Completeness (logic)
- Completion (American football)
- Completion (oil and gas wells)
- one stage of Conveyancing, transfer of the title of property from one person to another
- Completion (metric space) — constructing the smallest complete metric space containing a given space
- Dedekind–MacNeille completion — constructing the smallest complete lattice containing a given partial order
- Completion (ring theory)
In computer science:
- Autocomplete — predicting a phrase the user is about to type in
- Knuth–Bendix completion algorithm — transforming an equation set into a confluent term rewriting system
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Completion.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.