|Location||600-700 De la Gauchetière Street West, Montreal, Quebec, Canada|
|Roof||128 metres (420 ft)|
|Design and construction|
Complexe Maisonneuve is an office building complex in Montreal, Quebec, Canada. Complexe Maisonneuve is located on De la Gauchetière Street West between University Street and Beaver Hall Hill. It is situated facing Victoria Square in the Quartier international district of Downtown Montreal, and is linked to Montreal's Underground City and Square-Victoria-OACI Station on the Montreal Metro. The complex consists of two buildings, the Tour de la Banque Nationale and 700 de La Gauchetière. It was constructed in 1983, and the two towers share an underground base six floors deep.
National Bank Tower
The National Bank Tower is 28 stories, and 128 metres (420 ft) high. It is located at 600 De la Gauchetière Street West.
700 de La Gauchetière
Le 700 de La Gauchetière (previously known as Tour Bell Canada) is 28 stories, and 128 metres (420 ft) high. It is located at 700 De la Gauchetière Street West.
The tower is currently home to offices of actuarial company, Aon Corporation and the headquarters of the Agence métropolitaine de transport. It was previously home to the headquarters of Bell Canada Enterprises.
- Tour de la Banque Nationale at SkyscraperPage
- Tour de la Banque Nationale at Emporis
- Tour de la Banque Nationale at IMTL.org
- 700 de La Gauchetière at SkyscraperPage
- 700 de La Gauchetière at Emporis
- 700 de La Gauchetière at IMTL.org
- "Customer Service". Agence métropolitaine de transport. Retrieved 27 February 2013.