From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up complexity in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Complexity, in general usage, tends to be used to characterize something with many parts in intricate arrangement.
Complexity may also refer to:
- Mathematics and computing
- Computational complexity theory, in computer science
- Computational complexity of mathematical operations
- Kolmogorov complexity
- Games and gaming
- Complexity (journal), peer-reviewed scientific journal
- Complexity (wine), wine that gives a perception of being multi-layered in terms of flavors and aromas
- "Complexity" (Front Line Assembly song), a 1997 track from the second re-release of The Initial Command album by Front Line Assembly
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Complexity.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.