From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up compliance in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Compliance can mean:
- In mechanical science, the inverse of stiffness
- In healthcare:
- Compliance (medicine), a patient's (or doctor's) adherence to a recommended course of treatment
- Compliance (physiology), the tendency of a hollow organ to resist recoil toward its original dimensions
- Pulmonary compliance (or lung compliance), change in lung volume for applied or dynamic pressure
- Compliance (psychology), responding favorably to a request offered by others
- Environmental compliance, conforming to environmental laws, regulations, standards and other requirements
- Regulatory compliance, adherence to standards, regulations, and other requirements
- Compliance (film), released in 2012
- Standards compliant, meaning compliance to web standards
- Governance, risk management, and compliance
- All pages with titles containing "Compliance"
- All pages with titles containing "Compliant"
- All pages with titles containing "Comply"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.