From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up complication in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Complication may refer to:
- Complication (medicine), an infrequent and unfavorable evolution of a disease, a health condition or a medical treatment
- Complication (horology), a special feature in a mechanical clock
- "Complication" (song), a 1966 single by The Monks
- "Complication", a song by Nine Inch Nails from The Fragile
- Complications - Trilogy of Intricacy, an EP by Age of Silence
- "Complications" (CSI: Miami), an episode of CSI: Miami
- "Complications" (Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles), an episode of Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.