From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Compose)
|Look up compose, composed, composited, or composition in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Composition may refer to:
- Composition doll, a doll made of a wood based composite material
- Composition roller, cast from a hide glue and molasses used in brayers and inking rollers for letterpress and other relief printing
- Composition studies, the professional field of writing instruction
- Composition (visual arts), the plan, placement or arrangement of the elements of art in a work
- Dance composition, practice and teaching of choreography
- Digital compositing, the practice of digitally piecing together a video
- Musical composition, an original piece of music and its creation
- Composition ornament or 'compo', moulded resin mixture used to form decorative mouldings, particularly for picture frames.
- Compositing window manager a component of a computer's graphical user interface that draws windows and/or their borders
- Function composition (computer science), an act or mechanism to combine simple functions to build more complicated ones
- Object composition, combining simpler data types into more complex data types, or function calls into calling functions
- Composition (language), in literature and rhetoric, producing a work in spoken tradition and written discourse, to include visuals and digital space
- Compounding is also known as composition in linguistic language
- A law of composition, usually called a binary function
- Composition (combinatorics), a way of writing a positive integer as a sum of positive integers
- Function composition, an operation that takes functions and gives a single function as the result
- Relation composition, an operation that takes relations and gives a single relation as the result
- Composition (logical fallacy), in which one assumes that a whole has a property solely because its various parts have that property
- Food composition data, information on nutritionally important components of food
- Early Germanic law, concerning the use of the term composition, or making a payment instead of receiving a punishment. With reference to the modern period, see Ausgleich, also called the Composition of 1867.
- Compose key, a key on a computer keyboard
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.