From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up composite in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Composite or compositing may refer to:
- Composite material, a material that is made from several different substances
- Alloy, a mixture of a metal and another element
- Mixture, the combination of several different substances without chemical reaction
- Composite particle, a particle which is made up of smaller particles
- Compositae or "composite family" of flowering plants
- Composite volcano, a layered conical volcano
- Composite number, a positive integer that has at least one factor other than one or itself.
- Compositing, combining of visual elements from separate sources into single images
- Composite pattern, a software design pattern used for computer programming
- Composite video, an analogue video signal format
- Composite portrait, an compositing of images such as faces to produce an Ideal type
- Composite ship
- Composite card, a marketing tool for actors and models
- Composite character, a character in an adaptation of a work formed from two or more characters from the original work
- Composite order, in architecture, a type of capital on a column
- Compositing (democracy), the process of combining several motions into a composite motion
- Facial composite, an estimated likeness of a face made an eyewitness's description
- Composite (finance), a proxy for financial markets performance
- Railway carriage, with seating for more than one class of passenger
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.