From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up comprehension, comprehensible, or comprehend in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Comprehension may refer to:
- Comprehension (logic), the totality of intensions, that is, properties or qualities, that an object possesses
- Comprehension approach, several methodologies of language learning that emphasize understanding language rather than speaking
- Comprehension axiom, an axiom in Zermelo–Fraenkel set theory in mathematics
- List comprehension, an adaptation of mathematical set notation to represent infinite lists in computer science
- Reading comprehension, a measurement of the understanding of a passage of text
- Understanding, ability to think about to deal adequately with an idea
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.