Comptroller general (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Comptroller General (disambiguation))
||This disambiguation page should be converted into a broad-concept article, describing the primary meaning of the term. Additional meanings linked to this term should be moved to a separate page with "(disambiguation)" in the title.||
Comptroller General or Comptroller-General or Controller General may refer to:
- the Comptroller General of the United States, director of the Government Accountability Office
- the Office of the Comptroller General, which exerts internal audit over the Brazilian federal government
- Comptroller General of Convicts (Western Australia)
- the Comptroller General of the Exchequer in the United Kingdom, who had authorised the issue of public monies to departments from 1834 to 1866
- Controller (disambiguation)
- Auditor General (disambiguation)
- Director of Audit (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.