Cover of Computer!Totaal
|Circulation||95 451 (2010)|
|Publisher||IDG Communications Nederland|
|First issue||January 1992|
Computer!Totaal, conveniently abbreviated as C!T, is a Dutch monthly magazine about computers and related subjects. C!T is published by IDG Nederland and part of IDG's PC World product line. Computer!Totaal is the largest computer magazine of the Netherlands.
Originally, C!T was the newsletter of the Hobby Computer Club (HCC) and was called HCC Nieuwsbrief, which was later renamed to the current name. On 1 October 2008, IDG and HCC terminated their co-operation. From that date onwards, HCC membership and the HCC Nieuwsbrief subscription were no longer linked.
- Personal Computer Magazine, another Dutch computer magazine, published by HUB Uitgevers.
- PC World (magazine), international equivalent published by IDG (also available in a Dutch edition).
- (Dutch) "Oplage verschillen". HOI Institute for Media Auditing. 2010. Retrieved November 25, 2011.
- (Dutch) "Computer!Totaal grootste computermagazine van Nederland!", IDG
- (Dutch) IDG Nederland | Nieuws
- Jan van Oorschot (2006). "Computer!Totaal". In Elsbeth Kwant. Het Tijdschriftenboek. National Library of the Netherlands. ISBN 90-400-8271-5.
- (Dutch) Official website
- IDG: Computer!Totaal, PC World Belgium
- IDG Global Solutions: Computer!Totaal, Computer!Totaal Netherlands Online
- (Dutch) ADSL!Totaal website
- (Dutch) Press release about the ADSL!Totaal launch
|This Dutch magazine or academic journal-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.
See tips for writing articles about magazines. Further suggestions might be found on the article's talk page.