|Birth name||Danielle Johnson|
|Also known as||Danz|
|Born||Rock Hill, New York|
|Genres||Electronic, Indie rock, Synthpop|
|Occupations||Musician, Producer, Composer|
|Labels||Kitsuné, White Iris, P-Vine Records, Tugboat Records|
|Moog, Novation, Dave Smith Instruments|
Computer Magic is the electronic music solo-project of American producer Danielle "Danz" Johnson from Brooklyn, NY. Danielle is also known as a New York DJ, blogger, and graphic designer. She is the sole composer for Computer Magic, whose influences include Radiohead, Barbarella, and Philip K. Dick.
Johnson started her own music blog at the age of 15 and continued blogging throughout high school and college.  She became a DJ in New York City at the age of 18 at places such as the Tribeca Grand Hotel and The Annex.
She began producing music at her Mom's house whilst on hiatus from New York in Tampa, FL. There, she taught herself how to make music on her laptop using Ableton specifically. She has stated she writes music entirely by ear.  
In 2010 and 2011, Computer Magic released three self-produced free EPs: Hiding From Our Time, Hiding From More of Our Time and Spectronic via Computer Magic's official website. She re-recorded 4 songs for a studio EP in 2011 entitled Electronic Fences with White Iris Records. In 2012, Danz released the Kitsuné:Orion EP with French label Kitsuné.
Computer Magic released the self-produced Extra Stuff EP in April, 2014, consisting of "extra" songs. When releasing this, she announced that she has been in the studio working on her first full length record with producer Claudius Mittendorfer. 
A number of Computer Magic's songs were released for free at first, giving fans a chance to download them before they went up for digital sale on iTunes. About this, Danz has said that "The more people that have your music and enjoy it the better." 
Computer Magic has released two full-length compilation records in Japan with Tugboat Records and P-Vine Records. The first record entitled Scientific Experience, debuted at #5 on the Japanese Electronic Music chart on iTunes.
- 2010: Hiding From Our Time - EP
- 2010: Hiding From More of Our Time - EP
- 2011: Electronic Fences - EP [Vinyl + Digital]
- 2011: Spectronic - EP
- 2012: Kitsuné:Orion - EP
- 2013: A Million Years / Another Science - EP [Vinyl + Digital]
- 2014:: Extra Stuff - EP [Vinyl + Digital]
- 2011: The End of Time
- 2011: "Running"
- 2012: "Ex Believer"
- 2014: "Mindstate"
Japan Only Releases
- 2012: Scientific Experience
- 2013: Phonetics
- 2011: The End of Time
- 2012: Trinity
- 2013: A Million Years
- 2013: Moving Forward
- 2014: All I Ever Wanted 
- Stereogum "Band to Watch" July 1st, 2012 retrieved Dec 26th 2013
- De Los Angeles, Kimberly "Bio"
- Cihak, Izzy "Interview: Computer Magic's Sugar-Coated, Sonic Science Fiction" April 6th, 2013 retrieved Dec 26th 2013
- Johnson, Andy "Interview: Computer Magic" January 18th, 2013 retrieved December 26th 2013
- Last.FM "Bio"
- Stratosphere, Jen "Q&A with Computer Magic" April 12, 2012 retrieved Dec 26th 2013
- " Retrieved August 8th 2013
- Raven + Crow Studio http://www.ravenandcrowstudio.com/journal/"] February 18th 2014 retrieved February 18th 2014
- White Iris "White Iris Records" retrieved Dec 26th 2013
- Kitsuné "New EP Orion Out Now" March 12th, 2012 retrieved Dec 26th 2013
- Nylon "Nylon: A Confession" February 17th, 2014 retrieved February 18th, 2014
- iHeartComix "iheartcomix : interview" April 24th, 2014 retrieved August 8th, 2014
- "Lexus International Strobe - Ad Break Anthems" July 15th 2014, retrieved August 8th 2014
- "Aria Hotel and Casino 'Flowers' " May 25th 2014, retrieved August 8th 2014
- P-Vine "P-Vine Artist Bio" November 23rd 2012 retrieved December 26th 2013
- "Scientific Experience debut at #5" December 20th, 2012 retrieved December 26th 2013
- "Computer MagicがアパレルブランドMILKFED.の2013 HOLIDAYアンバサダーに就任！！" October 28th, 2013 retrieved December 26th 2013