Computer graphics (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up computer graphics in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Computer graphics are graphics created by computers and, more generally, the representation and manipulation of pictorial data by a computer.
Computer graphics may also refer to:
- 2D computer graphics, the application of computer graphics to generating 2D imagery
- 3D computer graphics, the application of computer graphics to generating 3D imagery
- Computer animation, the art of creating moving images via the use of computers
- Computer-generated imagery, the application of the field of computer graphics to special effects in films, television programs, commercials, simulators and simulation generally, and printed media
- Computer graphics (computer science), a subfield of computer science studying mathematical and computational representations of visual objects
- Computer Graphics (publication), the journal by ACM SIGGRAPH
- Computer Graphics: Principles and Practice, the classic textbook by James D. Foley, Andries van Dam, Steven K. Feiner and John Hughes
- Display device, the hardware used to present computer graphics
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.