From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Computron may refer to:
- The mythical subatomic elementary particle that is the quantum of computing power
- Computron (Transformers), a fictional character in the Transformers universe
- Computron, a character featured on the episode "The Banker" of The Office
- Computron Tube, an electron tube computing device
- In Battlestar Galactica 1980, the Colonial term for computer - see The Super Scouts
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.