From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Comrie is a village and parish in Strathearn, Scotland.
Comrie may also refer to:
- Comrie (crater), a lunar crater
- Alan Comrie (born 1987), Scottish football (soccer) midfielder
- Bernard Comrie (born 1947), British linguist
- Elvis Comrie (born 1959), American soccer player
- John Comrie (1875-1939), Scottish physician and medical historian
- Leroy Comrie, New York City council member
- Leslie Comrie (1893–1950), New Zealand astronomer
- Mike Comrie (born 1980), Canadian professional ice hockey player
- Neil Comrie (born 1947), Australian police commissioner
- Paul Comrie (born 1977), Canadian professional ice hockey player
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Comrie.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.