|Hubs||Vienna International Airport|
|Company slogan||Vienna Executive Aviation|
|Parent company||Comtel Air Luftverkehrs GmbH|
Comtel Air was an Austrian company executive aviation and commercial airline service based at Vienna.
Financial concerns were raised when Comtel Air flight, from Amritsar in India, to Birmingham in the UK, was delayed in Vienna, Austria for refueling the aircraft, and passengers were required to pay the approximately GB£20,000 bill.
- "Comtel destinations". Comtel Air. Retrieved 15 November 2011.
- "Comtel fleet". Comtel Air. November. Retrieved 15 November 2011.
- Staff writers (16 November 2011). "Airline denies demanding £20k from passengers for fuel". BBC News. Retrieved 16 November 2011.
- The Press Association (16 November 2011). "Air passengers 'held to ransom'". Virgin Media. Retrieved 16 November 2011.
- "Holidaymakers 'held to ransom' after airline refuses to complete flight". The Telegraph. 16 November 2011. Retrieved 16 November 2011.