From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Comyn can refer to:
- Clan Comyn, another name for Clan Cumming.
- Andy Comyn, English footballer
- Dan Comyn, Irish cricketer
- John Comyn, medieval Archbishop of Dublin
- Stephen George Comyn, Naval chaplain to Lord Nelson
- Valens Comyn, English MP
- William Leslie Comyn, Californian shipbuilder
Medieval Scottish lords
- John I Comyn, Lord of Badenoch, a 13th-century Scottish peer
- John II Comyn, Lord of Badenoch, also known as John the Black
- John III Comyn, Lord of Badenoch, also known as John the Red
- John Comyn, Earl of Buchan, an opponent of Robert I of Scotland
- Alexander Comyn, Earl of Buchan, the guardian of Scotland in A.D. 1286
- William Comyn (Chancellor), 12th century chancellor of Scotland
- William Comyn, jure uxoris Earl of Buchan, fought the Meic Uilleim in the 12th century
- Walter Comyn, jure uxoris Earl of Menteith, another lord of Badenoch
- Richard Comyn, justiciar of Lothian
- Newbold Comyn, a park in Leamington Spa, Warwickshire
- Comyn, Texas, Community located in Comanche County, Texas
- Members of the planet Darkover's human aristocracy who exhibit special mental powers in Marion Zimmer Bradley's Darkover science fiction novels
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.