From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Con Man (disambiguation))
|Look up conman in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Con Man or Conman may refer to:
- A con artist, or a person who uses a fraud method known as a confidence trick
- Con Man, a.k.a. Freelance (1971 film), starring Ian McShane
- Con Man (film), documentary on James Hogue (born 1959), American impostor
- "The Con Man" (born 1972), American wrestler Rob Conway
- Confidence man (disambiguation)
- Natwarlal, He was an Indian conman known for repeatedly selling Taj Mahal, And other Indian monuments.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.